Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Partyin' with the pregnant peeps

Check Spelling
Tanya and Greg (my close friend from high school), threw a little party, dinner, and game gathering the other night. The food was amazing and the games, lots of fun, too. And how often do you get to go to a party with three pregnant women (out of 5 women there!). Guess that's what happens at this age!I learned from Greg (who knew he would become quite the chef!), how to make egg-drop soup and chinese rice rolls...I'll have to work on the recipe for the chocolate mousse with white chocolate shavings, and the edamame salad, too!

2 comments:

  1. Tamara you look so cute, I love and am so excited to see you guys in May. I'll be thinking of you the next month as the pregnancy comes to a close

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last comment was from me not David, love you guys and miss you, Alison Shannon-Lier

    ReplyDelete